Agency Partner Manager (US)
“You can’t outsource relationship building.” – Scott Stratten
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Frontify's Global Partnerships team is a community of highly motivated people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds ranging across Sales, Agencies, Marketing, and Customer Success. Together, we elevate the company and grow as individuals. Outside of work, we are creatives, nature lovers, socializers, and more.
In this role, you will be responsible for agency partner relations in the North American market. You will be involved in activities to recruit and acquire new agency partners. To drive joint sales opportunities, you'll be involved in the training, coordination, and enablement of partners. This will ensure that our agency partners see mutual benefits via a best-in-class onboarding experience. Ultimately, enabling them to become platform experts and drive business value from our Frontify product offering.
- You're a consultative seller and have a knack for building relationships with clients.
- You're no stranger to presenting and demoing tech products. You'd also feel confident in coaching and enabling partners to do the same.
- You’re intrinsically motivated and follow through on closing deals to help drive business and partner value.
- You have 3+ years of relevant client-facing experience at a digital-, branding-, marketing-, consulting-, or professional services agency within a partner, sales, or account management role.
- You understand the importance of monitoring and growing your referral pipeline. (ie: Driving opportunities and profitability metrics to ensure customer happiness and high lifetime value.)
- You feel comfortable in the tech space and have a talent for automation.
- You'd describe yourself as driven, honest, detail-oriented, empathetic, and articulate.
- You're fluent in English – Spanish would be a nice plus.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
Send us your CV and some nice words: We’ll get back to you within a week.
Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team, discuss the role, potentially showcase your skills, and get a feel for the great time that’s awaiting you.
Virtual Half-a-Day: Meet people from all over Frontify, prepare a task, and really get a feel for our culture.
Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.