Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
As a sales enthusiast, you will help develop the German market, while closely working together with the Account Executives for the respective market. This role will be either a six-month internship or a one-year traineeship depending on your aspirations and availability. You'll be responsible for the first part of the sales cycle. This includes doing outbound sales; creating a great first impression with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, developing customized pitches for different target accounts, working closely together with the market’s Account Executive to drive outbound prospecting activities, accompanying them on various trips, and much more.
- Your talents include communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
- You are fresh out of university (Ideally you have completed a business degree or similar) or have some sales experience.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, and pragmatic.
- German is either your mother tongue, or you’re good enough to fool a native in written form and you’re proficient in English (C2).
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. We'll get back to you with a response on your application in about a week.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Second call with the team.
- Half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.