Customer Success Manager
Why did the customer get lost?
Because he took the wrong churn!
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This international team is made up of a strategic and driven bunch who have a diverse skill set in design, agencies, project management and, of course, customer success. Together, they combine their skills to support our customers to bring their brand to the next level. When they’re not advising or guiding them on the latest feature, they will be outdoors – hiking, skateboarding or even sailing.
You will drive our customer happiness to a new, all-time high by advising and guiding a wide variety of enterprise customers. You ensure that they launch Frontify successfully, adopt it widely, and are continually driving business value from our product.
- You're a natural at increasing product adaptation, customer engagement, and satisfaction proactively.
- You understand the importance of the following metrics: Adoption Rate, Customer Lifetime Value, Net Promoter Score, Churn Rate, and more.
- You're no stranger to the world of CSM, KAM, Branding, SaaS, Agency, or Consulting.
- Ideally, you studied business, economics, or a similar field.
- You feel comfortable in the tech space.
- You’re proficient in English (C2). Any other language might be interesting.
- You’re an empathetic consultant and you can build trustful relationships.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, intrinsically motivated, and responsible.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Coffee with the team (or second call, if you don’t live around the corner)
- Half a day in our office in St. Gallen. You can experience our culture, and we can learn more about you in person.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.