Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This international team is made up of a strategic and driven bunch who have a diverse skill set in design, agencies, project management and, of course, customer success. Together, they combine their skills to support our customers to bring their brand to the next level. When they’re not advising or guiding them on the latest feature, they will be outdoors – hiking, skateboarding or even sailing.
Your mission is to enable our Customer Success team to deliver a world-class experience for our customers. You’ll accomplish this with data analysis, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing our tool landscape, as well as enhancing the timing and content of the customer journey touchpoints. If you pride yourself on being a risk mitigator, opportunity multiplier, and have a knack for developing robust and scalable systems - then this could be the job for you. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone as your sidekicks will include the Customer Success Operations Lead and Head of Customer Success.
- You have extensive knowledge of Customer Success within a SaaS company and understand Customer Success goals and strategies
- You take the definition of being a team player to the next level since you enjoy working cross-functionally to deliver projects and drive change
- You thrive on turning ambiguous business challenges into concrete, tangible projects and finding elegant, scalable solutions
- You’re a data quality champion and are comfortable working with large datasets turning data into insights and actionable strategies.
- You ask great questions that get to the core of the issue.
- You enjoy “getting your hands dirty” and digging into complex problems
- You have technical skills to build reports, dashboards, and data analysis. e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau or other BI skills/tools
- Previous experience with Gainsight NXT (or managing a CRM) would be a big plus
- You are self-motivated, authentic, efficient, curious, and always honest
- You take a high degree of ownership over your work
- You’re proficient in English (C2)
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Coffee with the team (or second call, if you don’t live around the corner)
- Half a day in our office in St. Gallen. You can experience our culture, and we can learn more about you in person.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.