Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team is responsible for pretty much what the name implies - Administration and smooth processes in the background. You will join a bunch of motivated, initiative, and companionable people who outside of work like to meet friends, spend some time in nature and never miss a chance to dance (you will see when joining one of our events).
As a First Impression Manager, you just love being in the office and you will be pretty much the heart and soul of our Frontifamily :-)
You will be mainly responsible for welcoming people in our office, and enabling your colleagues to work in a tidy and friendly office. You'll be taking care of office supplies, accommodation for our applicants and employees, relocation support, well-equipped desks, and potentially much more, depending on your interests and skills.
- You have experience in offering administrative support and are confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a multitasking unicorn.
- Your talents include communication and organization.
- You are a friendly person that loves communicating in German and English.
- Your friends would describe you as an authentic, honest, and pragmatic person with a hands-on mentality.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. The quick calls will start end of September, so you'll get an update from us until then.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- A light half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.