Full Stack Developer
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
Do you want to have a real impact and work on a fast growing product? And do you love writing clean and well-organized codes? Then you are the one we are looking for. Join our dynamic, interdisciplinary team and work together with talented and ambitious people to bring Frontify to the next level.
- You have some knowledge of Nginx webservers, MySQL databases, and Linux (CentOS/RedHat).
- You love to write clean, structured, and well-tested code.
- When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more – not less – creative.
- You enjoy developing in an agile and human way, with releases that take minutes, not hours.
- You care about performance.
- Your friends would describe you as a self-starter, driven, motivated, approachable, honest, and a skilled communicator.
- You speak English but German never hurts.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Coffee with the team (or second call, if you don’t live around the corner)
- Half a day in our office in St. Gallen. You can experience our culture, and we can learn more about you in person.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.