Internship HR Marketing
HR: Why should I hire you?
Me: Because this company needs someone who knows why he should hire People.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team is responsible for pretty much what the name implies - enabling employees' success. It starts at attracting suitable people, choosing the right ones while ensuring a nice candidate experience, and setting the context for them to grow and be happy. You will join a bunch of motivated, initiative, and companionable people who outside of work like to meet friends, spend some time in nature and never miss a chance to dance (you will see when joining one of our events).
As an HR Marketing enthusiast, you will be mainly responsible for the first part of the Employee Lifecycle, the attraction part. You will be writing nice job descriptions (like this one here :)), actively approaching candidates, creating the perfect channel mix to post our jobs, screening applications, and many more projects to finding the right candidates and enabling them a great candidate experience.
- Your talents include communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
- You are fresh out of university (Ideally you have completed a business degree or similar) or have some sales experience.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, and pragmatic.
- English is either your mother tongue, or you’re good enough to fool a native in written form and any other language could be interesting.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. The quick calls will start in mid-September, so you'll get an update from us until then.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- A light half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.