Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
Things have been moving at lightning speed for us and currently our Product Design team is in a fortunate position to be well staffed and we are therefore not actively recruiting for this role. Nevertheless we are in a scaling phase and don’t want to miss the chance to receive your application and already find out if we could potentially match in the next 3-6 months. Do you think you could be the perfect fit for this role? Then reach out to us ;)
As a partner in a cross-functional team, you will think up, execute, and oversee the developments of our product design from conception to launch (and then some). You’re equally comfortable in shaping user experiences as you are delivering UX artifacts and frameworks. You are also interested in evolving our current UIs to the next level and designing the surface of our brand management platform. You possess the know-how to balance creating emotional and beautiful user experiences with an understanding of user behavior and success through data and insights. You’re the one who brings projects from concept to completion and ensures its’ success. Sending in a portfolio is a must but you get bonus points if your portfolio also provides a case study.
- You have journeyed through the world of SaaS or digital software products.
- You possess experience both in quantitative and qualitative user research as well as prototyping with software products.
- You have shipped products or even have multiple successful products/digital launches that drove meaning impact to the business.
- You tend to be the differentiator between good and great UI; your attention to detail is impeccable.
- You might be referred to as “Speedy Gonzalez” for your ability to quickly produce a great range of design artifacts: from maps, flows & wireframes to beautiful high-fidelity UIs.
- When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more – not less – creative.
- You’re a collaborator who also loves to challenge others and make your ideas better.
- You’re no stranger to initiating, defining and leading innovative initiatives from the discovery to the delivery phase.
- Ideally, you have a degree in interaction design or similar.
- You speak English but German never hurts.
- Your friends would describe you as a self-starter, driven, motivated, approachable, honest, and a skilled communicator.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Coffee with the team (or second call, if you don’t live around the corner)
- Half a day in our office in St. Gallen. You can experience our culture, and we can learn more about you in person.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.