Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
Things have been moving at lightning speed for us and currently our Product Management team is in a fortunate position to be well staffed and we are therefore not actively recruiting for this role. Nevertheless we are in a scaling phase and don’t want to miss the chance to receive your application and already find out if we could potentially match in the next 4-6 months. Do you think you could be the perfect fit for this role? Then reach out to us ;)
You will help coordinate and direct the product development. This would include identifying market opportunities, help define our strategic product roadmap, research, validate, prioritize, plan, and release new product features - all based on your in-depth market, customer, and product understanding. Moreover you would constantly improve our product through research and testing. If you believe you are a good gatekeeper between our customers, other product managers, designers, engineers, customer success, sales managers to develop our product, then you might just be the one we’re looking for.
- You have a business and ideally also a technical background (experience, degree).
- You’re probably endorsed on LinkedIn for researching, prototyping, priortizing, planning, and releasing new product features - all the good product management stuff.
- You get bonus points if you have worked in SaaS and ideally love branding and design
- New things excite you, such as roadmaps, opportunities, and technological trends, so much so that you’re usually the one that knows about them first.
- You have shown the ability to solve complex problems in a pragmatic way.
- You can handle different opinions and explain your decisions in an empathetic way.
- You have successfully handled multi-faceted and long-lasting projects in the past.
- Your friends would describe you as a problem solver, pragmatic, easy-going, independent but also a team player.
- You can make quick informed decisions based on data points in a fast-paced environment.
- You can organize yourself to handle many requests coming from all over the place.
- You don’t need someone to tell you what to do. :)
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Second call with the team.
- Half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.