Project Coordinator (60-80%)
"I told them we can do it in an hour. We can do it in an hour, right?"
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
This job will involve you liaising with 3rd parties to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives for our clients to use Frontify to its' fullest potential. This covers activities such as organizing and prioritizing 'Proof of Concepts' which is a crucial part of acquiring new customers. But you will also take care of content migrations, helping our Customer Success Managers to enable our clients with a successful start using our product. Long story short: you will have direct contact with our customers and agencies and also work closely with our different internal teams (Customer Success, Product etc.).
- You have a flair for project management or up to 1 year, hands-on experience.
- Some of your endorsements on LinkedIn might include organizational skills, multitasking, and time-management.
- You’re kind of a perfectionist. You enjoy ensuring standards and requirements are met throughout the process.
- You have an interest in marketing, branding, and the SaaS world.
- Your friends would describe you as driven, motivated, and a self-starter.
- You’re solution-oriented. You know how to monitor project progress but are also quick on your feet in case any issues arise.
- You see the big picture but also pay attention to details. This helps you to analyze risks and opportunities.
- Nothing pleases you more than meeting deadlines and keeping our clients happy.
- While our company language is English, you will also have a great command of German as our 3rd party partners speak that best.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. The quick calls will start in the beginning of October, so you'll get an update from us until then.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Second call with the team.
- A light half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.