Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 130 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
As a student job, you will be creating lists of potential clients we can approach and sell our product to using market research, playing detective, stalking (the legal way) and a bit more. In exchange, we give you an hourly wage, a flexible schedule and the possibility to look into other opportunities at a later stage; think internship or an entry-level position.
- You’re a student; the field of study doesn't matter, just the willingness to work
- You’re proficient in German and fluent in English and any other languages could be an asset
- You’re passionate about startups, the digital world, branding, and sales
- Your friends would describe you as a creative, curious, and quick learner
- You’re goal- and result-oriented
- You're persistent and value accuracy in working
- You're able to work around 60% throughout the week
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. The quick calls will start in the end of September, so you'll get an update from us until then.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- A light half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.