Senior Account Executive, Mid-Market (US)
Salesperson: “This computer will cut your workload by 50%.”
Customer: “That’s great! I’ll take two of them.”
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team is motivated, ambitious, and supportive – a team located on both sides of the Atlantic. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople. A community of collaborative thrivers who help each other and aim to conquer the branding world. They’re team players, major foodies, and always up for an adventure.
You’ll be a driving force in our largest market, North America. You’ll know our value prop, use cases, and product like the back of your hand (maybe even better). With a consultative approach, you’ll guide prospects through product demos, assess needs, and address pain points. Your aim is to get deals over the finish line!
- You’ve got about 5+ years of SaaS sales experience.
- You're no stranger to managing a pipeline of deals (via HubSpot), forecasting, and driving business from demo to close.
- You’ve got a flair for branding, marketing and/or agencies.
- Your friends would describe you as persuasive, honest, innovative, and proactive.
- You wouldn't mind wearing various hats, such as that of a coach, a motivator, and a coordinator
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and answer a few questions so we can understand your interest and experience.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Second call with the team.
- Half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.